GRASS-CEL PAVING BLOCKS
Grass-Cel Paving Blocks
PRODUCT NUMBER: 24040020
Landscape Products Grass-Cel Paving Blocks is an exciting product that lends itself to many new techniques in landscape design. Now it becomes possible and practical to think in terms of wear areas, rather than paths or roads. Grass-Cel Pavers can be installed as needed to enhance the aesthetic beauty of many turfgrass areas.
Grass-Cel Paving Blocks are tough and resilient, and their honeycomb structure makes each piece strong and durable. Each honeycomb cell has a round opening at the base through which air, water and nutrients move to the soil below. Grass roots extend through these holes, binding the Grass-Cel Pavers to the surface. The longer this paving is down, the stronger the surface becomes. The slot provided in the walls of each cell allow roots, stolons and rhizomes to move freely from cell to cell. Soil within these cells cannot be compacted by normal use as traffic is supported by the vertical walls of the honeycomb structure.
- Grass-Cel Paving Blocks transform your heavy traffic areas into beautiful lawns
- Prevent wear and compaction on intensive use turfgrass areas
- Prevents soil compaction in high traffic areas
- Ideal for gravel or decomposed granite paving surfaces
- Dimensions: 13 x 12 x 1 1/2-inch (Note: When pieces are interlocked, the area covered approximates one square foot)
- Weight: 17 ounces per block
- Load Capacity: 70,000 lbs/square foot
- Color: Black
- Structure: 30 hexagon cells, 1-inch opening at base. Locking tabs and slots
- Material: Reinforced high density polyethylene with UV inhibitors
- Packaging: 360 pieces per pallet
- Made in the USA
Note: In all installations, the Grass-Cel Pavers will only be as stable as the base upon which it is placed. Some soils are unstable and special steps should be taken to stabilize the area before putting down Grass-Cel Paving Blocks. It is important that the base material firmly supports Grass-Cel Pavers as well as provides good drainage and promotes grass root penetration.